Thursday, June 09, 2011

Happy Birthday Maimi!!

Sorry this is so late,but its the the best idea i had to wish you a happy Birthday:D I can't believe its been 2 years,the second time i get to celebrate with you,I'm terrble at writing especially this type of stuff,eheh but i just had to do something:) .

The past 2 years its been great being your friend,you lifted me up and comforted me so many times, you've always had a special place in my heart,i still remember our first chat:P i can't even remember a time where you weren't there with me somehow i remember almost everything...anyway i just really want you to know how much i appretiate you and thing i can think of for your birthday is to thank you for all you've done and been to me. This new ummm... part of our friendship is something special and i really want to say how much i love you,and I hope i make this year one of the best so far,just for you:) heres a song i want to dedicate to you too,not sure if it fits well,but i always think of you when i hear it:D

I love you Maimi! hope you find fulfillment in your life and that God blesses you in all that you do Happy Birthday may God use you to your highest potential,



hugs and Kisses**
yours truly

-Kwan

0 comments: