Monday, April 11, 2011

My Birthday

                  Well I finally realized i'm going to be 18..it hit me when Rosie just blared at me a few hours ago ahahah. I don't know but, i saw 18 as years away,when i was younger i always thought that when I turn 18 i'm going to be like strong,goodlooking,fit,smart and all that..weird thing is i don't think i got there....its like bleh i'm not all that cus i'm not 18 yet:) ahahah!! ahh well life is just like that.

                  I'm all young and kiddish,but in a year from now i'll suddenly be all grown up,going to University,driving,even dating which is like soo alien to me ahah!it seems to far away ahh not to mention the army and being drafted it.funny my papers haven't even arived yet,but i'm still doing my best to be the best i can,and even if i'm not what i planned i will still be a new person,and ofc as I change the world changes too..

4 comments:

Alice J. said...

Oh wow... welcome to the old age bro!
I'm sure this next year will be totally awesome and super cool :) Love you!

Chris said...

Yah man you'll be just fine--I totally get what you mean as I freaked out too...phew! :D
You kinda grow into it though hahaha and I'll be praying for your year to be the best ever!

strophicus said...

lol. such a charming write-up. u'll do great;)

strophicus said...

lol. such a charming write-up. u'll do great;)